As a key contributor to the team, you will be responsible for creating quality and optimal software solution designs to meet business objectives while working with other members of the team. You will act as technology expert to address systems, software integration, and compatibility issues. You will review functional and technical requirements and work with project teams to ensure that the architecture, design, and implementation meet enterprise goals. You will work directly with the development team including the Product Manager to implement those designs.
The architect should ensure success in designing, building and implementing, and documenting highly complex, scalable, fault tolerant systems. In addition, they should be able to introduce new technologies in a non-disruptive manner while guiding other members of the team in how to best utilize the new technologies. As a software architect, you will demonstrate best practices around advanced cloud solutions.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of new and existing products and make your mark.
- Revolutionize the development process as a whole, taking it to the next level.
- Develop teams to set standards and define scalable solutions to problems
- Design and implement solutions within defined infrastructure
- Investigate new technologies and possible applications to help the platform move forward in a scalable and highly available manner
- Actively facilitate complex design and technical discussions
- Proven track record of implementing Agile methodologies and delivering high-quality solutions
- Build technical road map
- Advance knowledge of application architecture (web / mobile)
- Design and support GUI, middleware, communications and other features
- Mentor software developers through project completion
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications
- Work on multiple software development projects using the .NET framework and C#
- Work with customers to gather requirements for platform specific system functional specifications
- The design and development of high-level product specification with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Ensure software meets requirements of quality, security, modularity and extensibility.
- Lead technology selection decisions
- Work with the team to architect and design applications that require cross-component coordination
- Collaborate with others to ensure consistency and interoperability of applications and services enterprise-wide
- Provide technical guidance to members of the team as appropriate
- Lead by example, acting as a role model to other team members
- Set and enforce coding standards by performing design and code reviews
- Help product manager/business analyst with requirements gathering for new features or enhancements.
- and more importantly, having fun!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related engineering field strongly preferred
- .Net Framework/.Net Core and related technologies, MVVM, MVC and other SOA design patterns
- SQL Server/SSRS
- Expertise in multi-tenant architecture
- Expertise in Saas products
- Experience in Micro-services
- Latest front end technologies (angular/es6/esNext)
- Technical experience in UI architecture development
- Technical experience in modular software application architecture development
- 5+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- 3+ years of experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- Experience architecting/operating solutions build on AWS
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to right level conversations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
Kraferd is a custom software design and development company. The software development department is responsible for developing and maintaining internal and external applications. We are looking for a Software Architect that is passionate about helping enterprise customers, building infrastructures and applications at scale to join our highly collaborative team.